Makeup for a Beginner, the Essentials
Everyone has to start somewhere; most people’s first experience with makeup is as a young child that has gotten into Mom’s makeup case. Later you might have been drafted by an older sister so she could practice her skills. But at a certain age, different for everyone, you will be heading to the store to get your makeup supplies. No matter your pronouns, this moment is both exciting and confusing at the same time. There are so many products, which ones do I need. The answer is not as many as you think.
- Face Primer: If you think of makeup as art, you should know that before a painter paints, they prepare their canvas; they begin with a primer called gesso. Gesso is no good for people, though. Instead, you will need the kind of primer made for faces. Face primer helps you start with a smooth and even surface to work on and soap produce (known as สบู่ผลิต in Thai) is available online.
- Concealer: Primer is not a concealer; it is your base coat. The purpose of concealer is to even out your colours and hide spots. Once you have the concealer applied, you have an even surface with an even tone.
- Foundation: Why is foundation going on third? Doesn’t foundation mean it goes at the bottom? Well, it does go at the bottom of everything else. But your foundation is there to provide the optimal surface for your makeup to be applied. It also makes your skin look nice. When buying soap produce, always look for natural ingredients.
- Blush: Blush is a simple product that is easy to overuse. Its purpose is to bring a healthy look to your skin by adding a bit of colour. It should appear as if you have just had a little exercise or you have been a little cheeky.
- Mascara: Mascara is a fantastic product. Its purpose is to outline your eyes in a way that makes them appear larger and more beautiful. Mascara wakes up your whole look and draws attention to your most important feature, your eyes.
- Lipstick: Lipstick or other lip products is the part of your face where you can experiment the most. There are so many ways to go, but you can also keep it simple, find a shade that is so you, and then stick with it.
These six items are all you need, the ones you should keep in stock. Get good with the basic six, and everything else you add later will be so much better. There is an unending supply of new cosmetics to try; even just for your eyes, the choices are limitless. When you start using new products, master one at a time and never use every crayon in the box.
Comments are closed.